Sign up and join us at the April Essentially Social @Brewery Tap House
Featuring: The Fruity Farmer and Willow Tree Gin
Time and Date: 6-8pm, Wednesday, 13 April, 2022
Location: Brewery Tap House MK, Stonebridge
Book: Essentially Social
Format: Welcome and drinks, talks and possible tastings, delicious organic pizza and chat!
By Emma, Suzanne and Datis
Join us for this winning social combination of chat and support, along with delicious food and drink.
Brewery Tap House MK and Essentially Local owners run Essentially Social @BTH, especially for small business owners like you.
So, if you own, run or manage a small to medium-sized business within Milton Keynes, Bucks or South Northants we’d love to meet you. We promise you’ll love this gathering after all the isolation and those awful video meetings, even though they save you time and make sense! Now is the time when we small business owners can finally get together for a chat and to share our stories.
What makes it worth going?
We have 5 great reasons for you to come along:
1.Great Drinks and Food – organic pizza, olives and beers and more. I mean why wouldn’t you?
The next best reason:
2. Fabulous Company – small business owners know how it is and always help each other!
And who doesn’t love to know more?:
3. Everyone has a story – chat with others and hear their story – business, personal or something else.
And of course:
4. It’s Not Just Business – feeling lonely – you could meet your NBF with a bit of grown-up social chat
5. The Hype – none of the latest buzz words or 30 embarrassing second introductions. We’ll introduce you to others if you want us to!
To Book your Place
There are limited places for essentially social @BTH MK so make sure you book now.
COVID guidelines will be applied
Essentially Local – 01908 380777
Brewery Tap House – 01908 590054
Essentially Local offers multi-media advertising opportunities to small and medium-sized businesses working around the Milton Keynes, Bucks and Northants areas. Let us take you on a journey to discover the:
- Trust of print – cost-effective magazine, leaflets, flyers, brochures and more
- Instant access of online – business directory, articles, advice, social media and more
- Creativity of visual design – taking care of all your design needs
- Joy of making connections – social networking, social media and coffee!
Whatever your size of business or budget we’ll help you to be seen, be heard and send your message with a consistent, professional and honest brand
Website Essentially Local
Find out about BTH MK
Website Brewery Tap House MK